Full-featured, cost-effective 16-channel encoder:
AXIS P7216 Video Encoder is a cost-effective 16-channel video encoder with great video performance and excellent audio quality. It can simplify migration to network video without upgrading existing camera systems.
Powerful and full-featured:
AXIS P7216 provides edge storage through four microSDHC memory card slots. The video encoder supports all types of analog cameras including PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ domes. It features both RS-422 and RS-485 for controlling analog PTZ cameras. Configurable inputs/outputs can be connected to external relays and sensors for activating lights, locking/unlocking doors etc. In addition, a SFP slot enables network redundancy.
The easy way to a smarter CCTV system:
AXIS P7216 is perfect for large analog video installations, especially where an IP network infrastructure is already in place. It is powered over Ethernet using the same cable as for data transmission, which simplifies installation. A power supply is also included in the package.
Reduced bandwidth and storage:
AXIS P7216 can deliver two simultaneous video streams, one in H.264 and another in Motion JPEG, at full frame rate in resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). The H.264 video compression format drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is supported for increased flexibility.
- Full frame rate
- Edge storage
- High resolution quad-view
- Two-way audio
- SFP slot – network redudancy
- Full frame rate in all resolutions and all compression formats
- Intelligent video capabilities such as video motion detection, active tampering alarm and audio detection
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
- Length x Width x Height: 482 mm (19.0") x 144 mm (5.7") x 31 mm (1.2")