- Full frame rate in all resolutions
- Simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Edge storage
- High resolution quad-view
- Two-way audio
- PTZ support
- Power over Ethernet
High performance, 16-channel solution with excellent audio quality
AXIS P7210 Video Encoder is a cost-effective 16-channel video encoder with great video performance and excellent audio quality. It can simplify migration to network video without upgrading existing camera systems.
For easy and affordable surveillance of retail shops and smaller businesses
Powerful and full-featured
AXIS P7210 provides edge storage through four microSDHC memory card slots. The video encoder supports all types of analog cameras including PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ domes. It features both RS-422 and RS-485 for controlling analog PTZ cameras. Configurable inputs/outputs can be connected to external relays and sensors for activating lights, locking/unlocking doors etc.
The easy way to a smarter CCTV system
AXIS P7210 is perfect for large analog video installations, especially where an IP network infrastructure is already in place. It is powered over Ethernet using the same cable as for data transmission, which simplifies installation. A power supply is also included in the package.
- the open industry forum
Reduced bandwidth and storage
AXIS P7210 can deliver two simultaneous video streams, one in H.264 and another in Motion JPEG, at full frame rate in resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). The H.264 video compression format drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is supported for increased flexibility.
Dimensions – AXIS P7210 Video Encoder
Length x Width x Height: 482 mm (19.0") x 144 mm (5.7") x 31 mm (1.2")
Weight: 2540 g (5.6 lb.)
- Full frame rate in all resolutions and all compression formats
- Intelligent video capabilities such as video motion detection, active tampering alarm and audio detection
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)