HDTV-quality for demanding indoor surveillance:
The AXIS P5534 PTZ Dome Network Camera offers HDTV-quality video and 18x zoom for indoor surveillance applications. With an IP51-rated protection against dust and dripping water, it is ideal for use at airports, train stations, warehouses, shops and schools. Day and night functionality ensures high image quality in low light conditions.
Compliance with SMPTE standards:
AXIS P5534 offers HDTV 720p in compliance with the SMPTE 296M standard of 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, full frame rate, high color fidelity and a 16:9 format. The camera can deliver multiple, individually configurable H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams simultaneously. H.264 greatly optimizes bandwidth and storage use without compromising image quality, while Motion JPEG is supported for increased flexibility.
Advanced pan/tilt/zoom capabilities:
The PTZ camera provides 18x optical and 12x digital zoom with autofocus. It can pan 360° due to the unique Auto-flip functionality, which allows the camera to simulate a continuous pan beyond the mechanical stop, thereby enabling an operator to continuously follow an object. AXIS P5534 incorporates the Advanced Gatekeeper functionality, which enables the camera to automatically pan, tilt and zoom in when there is activity in the scene and zoom out after a preset time.
A 1-port High PoE midspan is supplied with the camera
Power over Ethernet for easy installations:
AXIS P5534 can be powered through High Power over Ethernet, which simplifies installation since only one cable is required for power, video and PTZ controls. A High PoE midspan is supplied with the camera. The camera complies with the new High PoE standard IEEE 802.3at.
- HDTV 720p and H.264
- IP51-rated protection against dust and dripping water
- High Power over Ethernet, compliance with IEEE 802.3at
- 18x optical zoom
- Advanced Gatekeeper functionality
- Two-way audio* and audio detection
- Four configurable inputs/outputs* for connection to external devices such as sensors and relays
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- E-flip functionality
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption and IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
* Multi-connector cable needed (not included in package)
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
- Height x Width x Depth: 195 x 183 x 183 mm (7.7" x 7.2" x 7.2")
- Camera: 1.9 kg (4.2 lb.)
- Camera with drop-ceiling mount: 2.3 kg (5.1 lb.)