Reliable outdoor surveillance:
The outdoor-ready AXIS P5532-E PTZ Dome Network Camera is ideal for use in outdoor areas such as parking lots, school grounds and at airports and train stations. AXIS P5532-E is IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated and presents a cost-efficient installation since no external housing is required. It can operate in temperatures from -20 °C (-4 °F) up to 50 °C (122 °F).
Advanced pan/tilt/zoom capabilities
AXIS P5532-E provides 29x optical and 12x digital zoom with autofocus. It can pan 360° due to the unique Auto-flip functionality, which allows the camera to continuously follow an object. The Advanced Gatekeeper functionality enables the camera to automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a predefined area.
High video quality:
Day and night functionality, progressive scan, 128x wide dynamic range and electronic image stabilization help contribute to the camera's high video quality. The PTZ camera delivers multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG at full frame rate in all resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in 60 Hz, 720x576 in 50 Hz). H.264 greatly optimizes bandwidth and storage without compromising image quality.
Power over Ethernet for easy installations
AXIS P5532-E is powered with High Power over Ethernet, which makes installation easy since only one cable is needed for carrying power, video and PTZ commands. A High PoE midspan is supplied with the camera.
Customer story using the AXIS P5532-E Network camera:
CAESB combines human security and electronics with Axis IP cameras. The Federal District Sanitation Company went from 35 to 57 electronic surveillance stations and substantially reduced costs - Responsible for supplying water to 97% of the population in the Federal District, in addition to providing sanitation services to 94% of [...]
- 29x optical zoom
- Outdoor-ready: IP66 and NEMA 4X ratings
- D1 resolution, H.264, day/night functionality
- Advanced Gatekeeper
- High Power over Ethernet
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- E-flip functionality
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption and IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)