Easy-to-install PTZ dome for outdoor video surveillance:
The outdoor-ready AXIS P5522-E PTZ Network Dome Camera is affordably priced and easy to install.
The camera is powered using Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), which facilitates installation since only one cable is needed for carrying power, video and PTZ commands. It is perfect for wide ranging surveillance applications, such as at parking lots, construction sites and business premises.
The camera enables users at a remote location to pan 360 for overview surveillance, tilt 180 and zoom in 18x with autofocus for detailed views. The Advanced Gatekeeper functionality enables the camera to automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area.
High video quality:
High video quality is maintained even in low light conditions, thanks to the camera's day/night functionality. Support for wide dynamic range enables objects in both dark and light areas of a scene to be visible. AXIS P5522-E supports H.264 and Motion JPEG streams at full frame rate in all resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in 60 Hz, 720x576 in 50 Hz).
Protection in all weather conditions:
AXIS P5522-E has IP66 and NEMA 4X ratings, which ensure protection against dust, rain and snow. It can operate in temperatures from -20 C to 50 C (-4 F to 122 F).
- 18x optical zoom with autofocus
- Outdoor-ready with IP66 and NEMA 4X ratings
- D1 resolution, day/night and H.264
- Advanced Gatekeeper
- Easy installation including PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- SD/SDHC slot for storing recordings locally
- Network management features such as HTTPS encryption that does not affect performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, as well as VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)