Compact PTZ dome for outdoor video surveillance:
The outdoor-ready AXIS P5512-E PTZ Network Dome Camera is a compact and affordably priced day and night pan/tilt/zoom camera. It is suitable for surveillance applications in areas such as parking lots, construction sites and business premises.
The camera enables users at a remote location to pan 360° for overview surveillance, tilt 180° and zoom in 12x with autofocus for detailed views. The Advanced Gatekeeper functionality enables the camera to automatically move to a preset position when motion is detected in a pre-defined area.
High video quality:
Thanks to the camera's day/night functionality, high image quality is maintained even in low light conditions. AXIS P5512-E provides H.264 and Motion JPEG streams at full frame rate in 4CIF resolution (704x480 in 60 Hz, 704x576 in 50 Hz). H.264 greatly optimizes bandwidth and storage without compromising image quality.
Easy and reliable installation:
AXIS P5512-E supports standard Power over Ethernet for easy installation. The camera simply connects either to a PoE-enabled switch or via a PoE midspan to a switch with one network cable for carrying power, video and PTZ controls. The camera also has IP66 and NEMA 4X ratings, which ensure protection against dust, rain, snow, ice and corrosion. It can operate in temperatures from -20 °C to 50 °F (-4 °F to 122 °F).
- 360° pan with Auto-flip
- 12x optical zoom
- Day/night and H.264
- Outdoor-ready: IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated protection against dust, rain and snow
- Easy installation including Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- SD/SDHC slot for storing recordings locally
- Network management features such as HTTPS encryption that does not affect performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, as well as VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)