- Outdoor wall-mount design for easy installation
- Repaintable, integrated sunshield
- Durable, low maintenance mechanics
- HDTV 720p performance
- Two-way audio & input/output ports
Designed to blend in
AXIS P5414–E PTZ Dome Network Camera is an attractively priced, outdoor-ready HDTV 720p PTZ dome with 18x optical zoom for wall-mount surveillance installations. Designed to blend in with the environment, the camera is ideal for use in city and perimeter surveillance, parking houses and school yards.
The camera’s built-in wall bracket enables easy installation and lowers total installation costs since a separate mounting accessory is not required. The integrated sunshield can be easily removed and repainted to match the color of a building façade. The sloping form helps the camera resist attempts by vandals to pull it down with a rope.
Durable, low-maintenance mechanics
AXIS P5414–E’s innovations extend inside as well. It has a direct drive pan/tilt system that enables unsurpassed endurance. With no belts or gears,AXIS P5414–E is a reliable, low-maintenance PTZ camera.
Detailed zoomed-in views
The 18x optical zoom with autofocus, in combination with the HDTV 720p resolution, provides highly detailed zoomed-in views. In low light or night-time conditions, the camera’s automatic day/night functionality enables it to make use of infrared light from available light sources to produce high quality black and white video.
Images from AXIS P5414-E. Left: wide view. Right: 18x zoomed-in view where the license plate of a vehicle 200 m (660 ft.) away can be read. Click to enlarge images.
When mounted on the corner of a building,AXIS P5414–E enables a 270° pan for wide area coverage. Support for Advanced Gatekeeper enables the camera to automatically pan, tilt and zoom in to a preset position when motion is detected in a predefined area.
Two-way audio & I/Os
AXIS P5414-E junction box
The camera has a hidden junction box that supports two-way audio, a memory card slot, four configurable inputs/outputs to external devices, and the option of using either 24 V DC or Power over Ethernet Plus (IEEE 802.3at).
- Supports H.264 Main and Baseline Profiles, as well as Motion JPEG.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and Advanced Gatekeeper.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service (QoS).
- IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated metal casing
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX®
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
Weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lb.)