Outstanding wide dynamic range capabilities with dynamic capture:
AXIS P3384-VE camera provides outstanding video quality including wide dynamic range (WDR) with ‘dynamic capture’ ensuring that no part of the image is too dark or too bright. The camera is suitable for installations close to large windows and entrances in buildings, in tunnel passages and other areas with bright sunlight and dark shadows, or other strong variations in light.
Lightfinder technology and P-iris control:
AXIS P3384-VE integrates Axis' Lightfinder technology. The superb light sensitivity, with maintained colors even in very poor lighting conditions, is obtained by a combination of Axis' expertise in image processing, system-on-chip development and selection of the best optical components. The camera also supports P-Iris control, allowing the camera to precisely control the position of the iris. The iris opening is optimized for depth of field, lens resolution and light inlet, resulting in superb image quality with optimal sharpness.
Vandal-resistant and weather-proof installations:
Axis offers outdoor surveillance solutions optimized for easy installation and excellent image quality.
- Superb video in 1MP or HDTV 720p quality
- WDR-dynamic capture and Lightfinder technology
- H.264 main profile and multiple H.264 streams
- Easy installation with remote focus and zoom
- Outdoor-ready and vandal-resistant design
More about outdoor solutions:
- AXIS P3384-VE with its weather-proof and vandal-resistant casing, is a fixed dome perfectly adapted for harsh environments. It operates in extreme temperatures from -40° to 55° C (-40° to 131 °F), powered by standard Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) only. It is the perfect solution for video surveillance systems in areas with tough quality and efficiency requirements such as airports, city surveillance, banking, school and university campuses.