- Superb video in 1MP or HDTV 720p quality
- Lightfinder technology
- P-Iris control
- H.264 main profile and multiple H.264 streams
- Digital PTZ
- Easy installation with remote focus and zoom
- Outdoor-ready and vandal-resistant design
The AXIS P3364-VE is a 1-megapixel day and night fixed dome network camera that offers superb video performance. It delivers 30 fps in all resolutions up to HDTV 720p/1MP. The camera also supports digital pan/tilt/zoom, allowing a view area cropped from the full view to be streamed for viewing or recording. This can be used to minimize the bit rate and storage needs by optimizing the fixed viewing angle after installation, or by allowing pan, tilt and digital zoom in the view.
Lightfinder technology and P-iris control
AXIS P3364-VE integrates Axis' Lightfinder technology. The outstanding light sensitivity, with maintained colors even in very poor lighting conditions, is obtained by a combination of Axis' expertise in image processing, system-on-chip development and selection of the best optical components. The camera also supports P-Iris control, allowing the camera to precisely control the position of the iris. The iris opening is optimized for depth of field, lens resolution and light inlet, resulting in superb image quality with optimal sharpness.
Vandal-resistant and weather-proof installations
Axis offers outdoor surveillance solutions optimized for easy installation and excellent image quality.
AXIS P3364-VE with its weather-proof and vandal-resistant casing, is a fixed dome perfectly adapted for harsh environments. It operates in extreme temperatures from -40° to 55° C (-40° to 131 °F), powered by standard Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) only. It is the perfect solution for video surveillance systems in areas with tough quality and efficiency requirements such as airports, city surveillance, banking, school and university campuses.
123 mm x 178 x 178 mm (4.8'' x 7.0'' x 7.0'')
Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Two-way audio support
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)