High-performance with new built-in IR:
The AXIS P3364-LV is a 1-megapixel day and night fixed dome network camera that offers superb video performance. It delivers 30 fps in all resolutions up to HDTV 720p/1MP. AXIS P3364-LV features built-in IR illumination based on new, long-life LED technology that is highly power efficient.
This results in high-quality, low-noise video also when the environment is completely dark. The built-in IR solution in AXIS P3364-LV automatically adapts the illumination angle with the zoom level, which simplifies installation.
Lightfinder technology and P-Iris control:
AXIS P3364-LV integrates Axis' Lightfinder technology. The outstanding light sensitivity, with maintained colors even in very poor lighting conditions, is obtained by a combination of Axis' expertise in image processing, system-on-chip development and selection of the best optical components.
The camera also supports P-Iris control, allowing the camera to precisely control the position of the iris. The iris opening is optimized for depth of field, lens resolution and light inlet, resulting in superb image quality with optimal sharpness.
AXIS P3364-LV with its vandal-resistant casing is a fixed dome specifically designed for indoor environments where discreet and compact solutions are required. It is the perfect solution for video surveillance in exposed areas such as airports, schools and prisons.
- Superb video in 1MP or HDTV 720p quality
- Multiple H.264 videos streams
- Easy installation including remote zoom and focus
- Built-in high-efficiency, long-life LED’s for IR illumination
- Vandal-resistant design
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Two-way audio support
- Built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)