The light-sensitive, outdoor-ready AXIS P3363-VE fixed dome offers exceptional image quality in H.264 and Motion JPEG. It delivers 30 fps in all resolutions up to SVGA.
The camera also supports digital pan/tilt/zoom and multi-view streaming, where the full view and several areas cropped from the full view can be streamed simultaneously. The remote zoom and pixel counter features ensure that the camera’s angle of view is optimized for the area to be monitored and the required pixel resolution.
Lightfinder technology and P-iris control:
AXIS P3363-VE integrates Axis' Lightfinder technology. The outstanding light sensitivity, with maintained colors even in very poor lighting conditions, is obtained by a combination of Axis' expertise in image processing, system-on-chip development and selection of the best optical components.
The camera also supports P-Iris control, allowing the camera to precisely control the position of the iris. The iris opening is optimized for depth of field, lens resolution and light inlet, resulting in superb image quality with optimal sharpness.
Vandal-resistant and weather-proof installations:
AXIS P3363-VE with its weather-proof and vandal-resistant casing, is a fixed dome perfectly adapted for harsh environments. It operates in extreme temperatures from -40° to 55° C (-40° to 131 °F), powered by standard Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) only. It is the perfect solution for video surveillance systems in areas such as airports, city surveillance, banking, school and university campuses.
Multiple H.264 streams and Motion JPEG video streams
Easy installation with remote focus and zoom
Outdoor-ready, IP66 and NEMA 4X rating
- 123 mm x 178 x 178 mm (4.8'' x 7.0'' x 7.0'')
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Two-way audio support
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)