The light-sensitive, vandal-resistent AXIS P3363-V Fixed Dome Network Camera offers exceptional image quality in H.264 and Motion JPEG. It delivers 30 fps in all resolutions up to SVGA.
Remote zoom ensures that the viewing angle is optimized for the scene and required pixel resolution at installation. The remote focus function makes the installation convenient, eliminating the need for focusing at the camera position.
Advanced iris control:
AXIS P3363-V features P-Iris, a revolutionary iris control system that provides optimal image quality in all lighting conditions. It provides images with better contrast, clarity, resolution and depth of field. Having good depth of field—where objects at different distances from the camera are in focus simultaneously—is important in the video monitoring of, for example, a long corridor or parking
AXIS P3353 also features Axis' ground-breaking Lightfinder technology. The advantages of the Lightfinder technology are high light sensitivity, excellent image quality with low noise but a wealth of details, and better color reproduction in low light.
AXIS P3363-V with its vandal-resistant casing, is a fixed dome specifically designed for indoor environments where discreet and compact solutions are required. It is the perfect solution for unobtrusive video surveillance in exposed areas such as airports, city surveillance, banking, school and university campuses.
- Vandal-resistant design
- Easy installation with remote focus and zoom
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Day/night functionality
- Power over Ethernet
- 96 mm x 148 x 148 mm (3.8'' x 5.8'' x 5.8'')
- Two-way audio support.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)