The vandal-resistant AXIS P3304-V is a fixed dome specifically adapted for unobtrusive video surveillance in exposed indoor environments. It constitutes the perfect solution for video surveillance systems with tough quality and efficiency requirements, e.g. in retail stores, schools, prisons, museums, banks and airports.
The AXIS P3304-V Fixed Dome Network Camera offers 1MP or HDTV 720p in compliance with the SMPTE standard in resolution, color representation and frame rate. Wide dynamic range provides clear images of both illuminated and low-light areas. In addition, AXIS P3304 provides HDTV 720p/1 megapixel resolution at full frame rate. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
Easy installation features:
Installation is made easy with features such as Power over Ethernet and pixel counter, which helps to verify that the required pixel resolution of an object or face is met.
- Superior image quality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Unobtrusive and compact design
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Power over Ethernet
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, as well as VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)