High-performance compression and streaming capabilities:
AXIS P3304 offers superior image quality including progressive scan and wide dynamic range, providing crisp and clear images of both illuminated and low-light areas. In addition, AXIS P3304 provides HDTV 720p/1 megapixel resolution at full frame rate. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
Professional video surveillance:
AXIS P3304, with its tamper resistant casing, is a fixed dome specifically adapted for unobtrusive video surveillance in exposed indoor environments, where discreet and compact solutions are required. It is the perfect solution for video surveillance systems with quality and efficiency requirements, e.g. in retail stores, government, banks and airports segments.
Powerful event capabilities:
The AXIS P3304 also supports a number of advanced features that give the camera increased flexibility and capabilities, including enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting. Inputs/outputs allow the camera to connect external devices such as door sensors and relays to activate light or close doors. Power over Ethernet supplies power to the camera via the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Superior image quality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Unobtrusive and compact design
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Power over Ethernet
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, as well as VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)