ONVIF - the open industry forum
The AXIS P3301-V Fixed Dome Network Camera offers superior image quality including progressive scan and wide dynamic range, providing crisp and clear images of both illuminated and low-light areas. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
Add valuable functionality to your network camera with third party applications.
AXIS P3301-V with its vandal-resistant casing, is a fixed dome specifically adapted for unobtrusive video surveillance in exposed indoor environments. The camera is designed for indoor environments where discreet and compact solutions are required. It is the perfect solution for video surveillance systems with tough quality and efficiency requirements, e.g. in retail stores, schools, prisons, banks and airports.
- Superior image quality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Unobtrusive and compact design
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Power over Ethernet
- ONVIF support
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, as well as VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
- 94 x 144 x 132 mm (3.7'' x 5.7'' x 5.2'')
- 580 g (15 oz) excluding power supply.