The P1357 Barebone Indoor Network Camera from Axis Communications delivers good image quality with H.264 compression and is ideal for high- performance surveillance in any environment. It also offers multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams. The P1357 camera supports PoE (Power over Ethernet), thereby enabling easy installation.
This network camera offers 2592 x 1944 resolution, provides WDR (Wide Dynamic Range), and day and night functionality for image clarity in daylight and dark conditions. It also comes with a remote back focus function that enables the focus to be fine-tuned from a computer while also offering digital pan / tilt / zoom, and providing multi-view streaming. The camera is equipped with a serial port for communication with auxiliary equipment such as pan / tilt head in order to remotely change the camera direction.
Excellent, Fixed Camera for Video Surveillance:
This network camera enables coverage of a large area and extremely high image detail. It delivers 2592 x 1944 videos in H.264 and Motion JPEG. This day / night camera features digital PTZ, multi-view streaming, and easy installation with remote back focus, pixel counter and PoE (Power over Ethernet). 2-way audio, audio detection, video motion detection, active tampering alarm, and a microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC slot for optional local storage is also supported. It is suitable for use in airports, banks, schools, and stores.
Easy Installation with Focus Assistant, Remote Focus and Pixel Counter:
Setting the focus on the camera is made easy with the focus assistant, which is indicated with a flashing green LED when an image is in focus after manually adjusting the lens. Additionally, the camera offers remote back focus, which allows the focus to be fine-tuned from a computer. The pixel counter further helps the installer verify that the pixel resolution of an object fulfills regulatory or customer requirements, such as, for facial identification.
Digital PTZ and Multi-View Streaming:
This camera supports digital pan / tilt / zoom, which allow a selected area of interest to be cropped from the full view for viewing or recording, thereby minimizing the bit rate and storage needs. It also enables multi-view streaming, which allows several cropped view areas to be streamed simultaneously, simulating up to 8 virtual cameras. The camera supports multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection, and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- 2-way audio support with enhanced audio quality
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX
- EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN/IEC/UL 60950-1, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B, ICES-003 Class B, VCCI Class B, C-tick AS/NZS CISPR 22, KCC KN22 Class B, KN24
- Day / Night Function
- Multiple H.264 Video Streams
- Digital PTZ
- Multi-View Streaming