5-megapixel camera for exceptional outdoor surveillance:
AXIS P1347-E Network Camera presents a top-of-the-line, 5-megapixel outdoor-ready network camera with HDTV 1080p performance, precise iris control for optimal image clarity and H.264 compression. It is suitable for outdoor use at airports, banks, shops, for city surveillance and any application that requires coverage of a large area or extremely high image detail.
Advanced iris control:
The camera’s revolutionary P-Iris enables automatic and precise control of the iris position to optimize depth of field and lens resolution for optimal image sharpness. DC-iris lenses are also supported for backward compatibility. The day/night functionality allows high image quality to be maintained even in low light conditions.
The IP66-rated AXIS P1347-E, which comes with a wall mount bracket, sunshield and Ethernet cable, is protected from dust, rain, snow and sun, and can operate in temperatures from -40 °C to 50°C (-40 °F to 122 °F).
Simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG:
To help minimize bandwidth and storage needs, the camera provides digital pan/tilt/zoom and multi-view streaming, which enables several cropped view areas to be streamed simultaneously. The camera supports multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG.
Support for Power over Ethernet* makes installation easy. The camera also features remote back focus for fine-tuning the focus from a computer.
- 5 megapixel
- P-Iris control
- Multiple H.264 video streams
- Digital PTZ and multi-view streaming
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)