- 5-megapixel resolution at 12 fps and full HDTV 1080p
- P-Iris control and day/night functionality
- Multi-view streaming, digital PTZ and guard tour
- Easy installation with Power over Ethernet and remote back focus
- Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams
5-megapixel camera for exceptional surveillance
Video clips from AXIS P1347
AXIS P1347 Network Camera enables coverage of a large area and extremely high image detail with 5-megapixel resolution or full frame rate HDTV 1080p in H.264 and Motion JPEG. The day/night camera features a P-Iris lens for optimal image clarity, in addition to digital PTZ, multi-view streaming, and easy installation with remote back focus, pixel counter and Power over Ethernet. Two-way audio, audio detection, video motion detection, active tampering alarm and an SD/SDHC slot for optional local storage are also supported. AXIS P1347 is ideal for use in airports, banks, schools and stores.
Advanced iris control
The camera’s revolutionary P-Iris enables automatic and precise control of the iris position to optimize depth of field and lens resolution for optimal image sharpness. DC-iris lenses are also supported for backward compatibility. The day/night functionality allows high image quality to be maintained even in low light conditions.
To help minimize bandwidth and storage needs, the camera provides digital pan/tilt/zoom and multi-view streaming, which enables several cropped view areas to be streamed simultaneously. The camera supports multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG.
Remote back focus and pixel counter
Once focus is set after manually adjusting the lens, it can be further fine-tuned from a computer using the remote back focus functionality. The pixel counter further helps the installer verify that the pixel resolution of an object fulfills regulatory or customer requirements, for example, for facial identification.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)