- Superb video quality in HDTV 1080p or 3 megapixel
- P-Iris, a precisely controlled iris for optimal image clarity
- Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams
- Digital PTZ and multi-view streaming
- Easy installation with focus assistant, remote back focus and pixel counter
Outstanding video quality
When every detail matters
AXIS P1346 is a
3-megapixel day and night network camera that offers outstanding video performance, including full frame rate HDTV 1080p (1920x1080) in compliance with the SMPTE 274M standard in resolution, color representation, 16:9 aspect ratio and frame rate. It supports multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams simultaneously. AXIS P1346 additionally supports digital pan/tilt/zoom and multi-view streaming, where the full view and several areas cropped from the full view can be streamed simultaneously.
Advanced iris control
AXIS P1346 also features P-Iris, a new and revolutionary precise iris control system that provides optimal image quality in all lighting conditions. It provides images with better contrast, clarity, resolution and depth of field. Having good depth of field—where objects at different distances from the camera are in focus simultaneously—is important in the video monitoring of, for example, a long corridor or parking lot. The camera also supports DC-iris for backward compatibility.
Easy installation features
Installation is made easy with features such as Power over Ethernet, the focus assistant, pixel counter and remote back focus, which enables the focus to be fine-tuned from a computer. AXIS P1346 is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications that require superb image detail. It is perfect for securing locations such as governmental and industrial buildings, retail stores, airports, railway stations, schools and university campuses.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)