Robust fixed day & night camera:
The outdoor-ready AXIS P1346-E Network Camera is a fixed day and night camera, delivering excellent H.264 performance in a robust design. Superb HDTV video quality is provided with progressive scan in multiple individual H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams. The focus assistant, remote back focus and pixel counter features simplifies installation.
Save installation time and costs:
The IP66-rated camera is ready right out of the box for mounting outdoors. It has protection against dust, rain, snow and sun, and can operate in temperatures as low as -40 °C (-40 °F). It is perfect for securing locations such as governmental and industrial sites, airports, railway stations, parking lots, school grounds and university campuses.
Advanced iris control:
AXIS P1346-E supports the unique precise iris control, P-Iris, which enables higher contrast, clarity, resolution and better depth of field. Support for DC-iris ensures backward compatibility.
The multi-view streaming function allows separate video streams of zoomed-in sections, at the same time as a downscaled full overview image.
- Superb image quality with 3MP/HDTV 1080p
- Day/night functionality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- P-Iris control for optimal image sharpness
- Digital PTZ and multi-view streaming
- Easy installation with remote back focus
- Local storage
- Outdoor-ready, IP66 rating
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet* (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)