Cost-effective 16-channel solution:
AXIS M7016 Video Encoder is an easy-to-use 16-channel video encoder with good video performance. It can simplify migration to network video without upgrading existing camera systems.
Affordable, yet powerful:
AXIS M7016 provides edge storage through four microSDHC memory card slots. It supports all types of analog cameras including PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ domes. The video encoder features both RS-422 and RS-485 for controlling analog PTZ cameras.
The easy way to a smarter CCTV system:
AXIS M7016 is perfect for large analog video installations, especially where an IP network infrastructure is already in place. It is powered over Ethernet using the same cable as for data transmission, which simplifies installation. A power supply is also included in the package.
Reduced bandwidth and storage:
AXIS M7016 can deliver two simultaneous video streams, one in H.264 and another in Motion JPEG, at 30 frames per second in resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). The H.264 video compression format drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is supported for increased flexibility.
- Full frame rate
- Simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG streams
- Edge storage
- High resolution quad-view
- Intelligent video capabilities such as video motion detection and active tampering alarm
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
- Length x Width x Height: 482 mm (19.0") x 144 mm (5.7") x 31 mm (1.2")