High performance, single channel solution:
The one-channel AXIS M7001 Video Encoder offers a highly compact design with superb H.264 performance. It provides an easy and cost-effective solution for integrating small or large numbers of analog CCTV cameras into an IP-based video surveillance system.
The easy way to a smarter CCTV system:
The palm-sized, standalone AXIS M7001 is designed for installation close to an analog camera. It supports all types of analog cameras including PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ domes. AXIS M7001 is perfect for small and large analog video installations, especially where an IP network infrastructure is already in place. Its small size also makes it ideal for use in discreet surveillance applications, for example, in retail stores and banks, and in camera housings.
Reduced bandwidth and storage:
AXIS M7001 can deliver two simultaneous video
streams, one in H.264 and another in Motion JPEG, at full frame rate in all resolutions up to D1 (720x480 in NTSC, 720x576 in PAL). The H.264 video compression format drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is supported for increased flexibility. The video encoder also provides video motion detection. AXIS M7001 is powered over Ethernet using the same cable as for data transmission, which simplifies installation.
AXIS M7001 Covert Surveillance Kit:
The video encoder can feed power to the small covert camera that is included in the AXIS M7001 Covert Surveillance Kit.
The kit consists of one AXIS M7001 Video Encoder and one small IP66-rated covert camera.
- Compact and cost-effective
- Full frame rate in all resolutions
- Simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG
- PTZ support
- Power over Ethernet
- Full frame rate in all resolutions and all compression formats
- Video motion detection
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
Dimensions – AXIS M7001 Video Encoder:
- Length x Width x Height: 101 mm (4.0") x 37.4 mm (1.5") x 30.1 mm (1.2")