Cost-effective camera with broad coverage:
AXIS M5014-V PTZ Dome Network Camera offers ±180° pan, 90° tilt and 3x digital zoom. It is affordably priced for remote monitoring of indoor areas such as schools, train stations and warehouses. AXIS M5014-V provides full frame rate video in HDTV 720p resolution. It can send multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams simultaneously.
It’s perfect for installations above a window or entrance under the eaves overlooking the exterior of a building, ensuring no intruders access the area without the knowledge of the owner.AXIS M5014-V is also ideal under ceilings at airports and other semi outdoors places where there is a risk for vandalism.
Protective casing and easy installation on hard ceilings:
With an IP66 rating, the camera is protected against the ingress of dust and high pressure water jets from any direction. The camera is also IK10-rated for protection against impact and vandal acts.
AXIS M5014-V is designed for quick and easy installation on hard ceilings. The network cable may be routed in three different ways: routing the cable through a conduit; wrapping the cable around a designated cable track; routing the cable through the ceiling. The camera is powered with Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a PoE switch or midspan, which eliminates the need for power cables and reduces installation cost.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for ONVIF
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
- Pan, tilt, zoom in a vandal-resistant casing
- HDTV 720p and H.264
- IP66-rated for protection against the ingress of dust and high pressure water jets
- IK10-rated for protection against impact and vandal acts
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)