- Pan, tilt, zoom in a vandal-resistant casing
- SVGA and H.264
- IP66-rated for protection against the ingress of dust and high pressure water jets
- IK10-rated for protection against impact and vandal acts
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
Cost-effective camera with broad coverage
AXIS M5013-V PTZ Dome Network Camera offers ±180° pan, 90° tilt and 3x digital zoom. It is affordably priced for remote monitoring of indoor areas such as schools, train stations and warehouses. AXIS M5013-V provides full frame rate video in SVGA 800x600 resolution. It can send multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams simultaneously.
It’s perfect for installations above a window or entrance under the eaves overlooking the exterior of a building, ensuring no intruders access the area without the knowledge of the owner.AXIS M5013-V is also ideal under ceilings at airports and other semi outdoors places where there is a risk for vandalism.
Protective casing and easy installation on hard ceilings
With an IP66 rating, the camera is protected against the ingress of dust and high pressure water jets from any direction. The camera is also IK10-rated for protection against impact and vandal acts.
AXIS M5013-V is designed for quick and easy installation on hard ceilings. The network cable may be routed in three different ways: routing the cable through a conduit; wrapping the cable around a designated cable track; routing the cable through the ceiling. The camera is powered with Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a PoE switch or midspan, which eliminates the need for power cables and reduces installation cost.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for ONVIF
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection