AXIS M3203-V Fixed Dome Network Camera is ideal for demanding indoor surveillance of retail stores, warehouses and banks. The metal base and durable transparent cover provide excellent protection against vandalism.
High-performance compression and streaming capabilities:
AXIS M3203-V Network Camera offers excellent image quality with progressive scan in SVGA resolution. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
The AXIS M3203-V is quick and easy to install. It allows flexible mounting on wall, hard or drop ceiling and versatile adjustment by panning, tilting and rotating the varifocal lens to any camera angle. Smoked transparent covers are options for further discretion. Power over Ethernet supplies power to the camera via the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Excellent image quality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Power over Ethernet
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Pixel counter
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)