Video surveillance in vehicles:
AXIS M3113-R Network Camera is specially designed for mobile video surveillance in buses, trains, subway cars and emergency vehicles.
Vibration resistance and tampering alarm:
The camera has protection against dust and water, and can withstand tough conditions such as vibrations, shocks, bumps and temperature fluctuations. The active tampering alarm can detect tampering attempts such as blocking or spray-painting.
AXIS M3113-R has support for SVGA streaming at full frame rate. The camera is specially adapted to respond quickly to changes in light levels, ensuring that high image quality is maintained. The use of progressive scan also produces clearer images of moving objects. The pixel counter helps verify that the pixel resolution of an object or face meets regulatory or specific customer requirements.
Quick and reliable installation :
The camera is designed for quick and reliable installation. The desired field of view and a leveled image can be easily achieved by using the supplied lens tool to direct and rotate the ball that holds the lens and image sensor. Power over Ethernet support further simplifies installation since only one cable is needed for carrying power and video.
- Flat, rugged design
- Progressive scan and SVGA resolution
- Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams
- Quick and reliable installation
- Active tampering alarm
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)