- Compact, vandal-resistant, outdoor-ready design
- 3 MP / HDTV 1080p
- Day/night functionality
- Multi-view streaming
- Enhanced capacity for video analytics
- Input/output ports for external devices
- Power over Ethernet
- Edge storage
Outdoor-ready, day & night
AXIS M3026-VE Network Camera, which is part of the AXIS M30 Series, is an affordably priced, light-sensitive 3-megapixel/HDTV 1080p fixed dome that provides detailed wide-angle views day and night. The camera is ideal for installation indoors or outdoors at hotels, gas stations, boutiques, restaurants, offices and schools.
The mini dome is outdoor-ready and vandal-resistant, with IP66, NEMA 4X and IK10 ratings. It has day/night functionality with an automatically removable infrared-cut filter. When the filter is removed, the camera takes advantage of invisible near-infrared light from available light sources to produce good quality black and white video.
Wide-angle 3-megapixel view
Multi-view streaming and intelligent video
AXIS M3026-VE offers multi-view streaming, which enables different areas in the camera’s field of view to be cropped from the full view and streamed simultaneously for viewing or recording. Multi-view streaming can help reduce bandwidth and storage use while enabling a large area to be covered with just one camera.
The fixed dome has enhanced capacity for intelligent video applications that are based on the AXIS Camera Application Platform. It also has input/output ports for connection to external devices for alarm management.
The camera offers a convenient video management solution with its built-in memory card slot for edge storage and support for software such as the complimentary AXIS Camera Companion.
Easy to install
AXIS M3026-VE can be mounted on walls, ceilings or pendants. It has a 3-axis camera angle adjustment for flexible installation and comes focused at delivery. The camera also supports Axis’ Corridor Format for vertically oriented video streams that maximize coverage of areas such as along walls or aisles.
The camera comes with a 2 m (6.6 ft.) network cable and is powered using Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af).
- Multiple H.264 streams.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.