- Compact, vandal-resistant, outdoor-ready design
- 2 MP / HDTV 1080p
- Day/night functionality
- Input/output ports for external devices
- Power over Ethernet
- Edge storage
Outdoor-ready, day & night
AXIS M3025-VE Network Camera, which is part of the AXIS M30 Series, is an affordably priced, vandal-resistant HDTV fixed mini dome for excellent video during day and night-time conditions in indoor or outdoor environments. It is ideal for installation inside or outside the entrance of a hotel, boutique, restaurant, office or school.
AXIS M3025-VE provides 2 MP, HDTV 1080p video. The outdoor-ready camera has IP66 and NEMA 4X ratings for protection against dust, rain and snow. The camera’s IK 10 rating ensures resistance against impacts.
It also has day/night functionality with an automatically removable infrared-cut filter. When the filter is removed, the camera takes advantage of invisible near-infrared light from available light sources to produce good quality black and white images.
|Day mode||Night mode|
|Easy to install|
The fixed dome can be mounted on walls, ceilings or pendants. It has a 3-axis camera angle adjustment for flexible installation. The camera also supports Axis’ Corridor Format for vertically oriented video streams that maximize coverage of areas such as along walls or aisles. The camera comes focused at delivery.
AXIS M3025-VE has input/output ports for connection to external devices. It also supports AXIS Camera Application Platform for intelligent video applications. The camera offers a convenient video management solution with its built-in memory card slot for edge storage and support for software such as the complimentary AXIS Camera Companion.
The camera comes with a 2 m (6.6 ft.) network cable and is powered using Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af).
- Multiple H.264 streams.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.