Innovative, unique camera design:
AXIS M3011 Fixed Dome Network Camera is an ultra-compact fixed dome with an innovative and unique camera design. It is specifically developed for recessed mounting in drop ceilings, creating an unmatched discreet solution for network video surveillance – measuring 9 cm (3.6”) in diameter and barely sticking out 3 cm (1.1”) from the ceiling.
High-performance compression and streaming capabilities:
AXIS M3011 provides VGA resolution video, using progressive scan technology. The camera offers multiple streams that can be individually optimized in H.264 as well as Motion JPEG, and supports MPEG-4 Part 2 for backward compatibility. The H.264 compression enables optimization for bandwidth and storage efficiency by significantly reducing the bit rate.
- Ultra-discreet fixed dome design
- Progressive scan
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Easy installation
- Power over Ethernet
- Advanced security and network management
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)