AXIS M1143-L Network Camera is an affordable and compact fixed camera, perfectly suited for boutiques, restaurants, hotels and offices or other places where surveillance is required during day and night.
Discreet built-in IR-LED illumination
The compactly designed AXIS M1143-L offers built-in IR illumination for optimal day and night surveillance. With the highly efficient and discreet integration of IR LEDs, the camera provides automatic illumination of a scene in complete darkness, at an event or when requested by the user. The camera provides adjustable IR LED illumination, and is ideal for discovering objects in a range of up to 15 meters (50ft.)
Edge storage for reliable surveillance systems:
AXIS M1143-L offers support for edge storage that allows recording video directly to a storage such as an SD/SDHC card, thereby creating a flexible and reliable video surveillance system.
Power over Ethernet:
Power over Ethernet supplies power to the camera via the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
The input/output port can be used for simple notification to an alarm panel or control of a relay or similar. The input is also ideal, for instance, when using a PIR sensor.
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption and IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
- Excellent image quality in SVGA resolution
- Day & Night functionality
- Built-in IR LEDs
- Edge storage
- H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Power over Ethernet
- I/O support