Excellent HDTV image quality with progressive scan:
The AXIS M1114-E Network Camera has a CS-mount, varifocal, DC-iris lens and provides excellent image quality without motion blur using progressive scan at 30 frames per second in 1 megapixel / HDTV resolution. The cost-effective, compactly designed camera offers multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams that can be individually optimized for bandwidth and storage efficiency.
Save installation time and costs:
The camera is easy to install outdoors thanks to Power over Ethernet support, a removable sunshield and a wall bracket. It has protection against dust, rain, snow and sun and the operating conditions ranges between -20°C to +50°C (-4 °F to 122 °F) and requires no additional heater.
The casing is made of UV resistant polymer and requires no additional heater. Wall brackets and a removable sunshield are included in the package. Other mounting brackets are available as accessories.
- HDTV 720p/1 megapixel resolution at full frame rate
- Varifocal DC-iris lens
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Power over Ethernet
- Easy installation with pixel counter
- Outdoor-ready, IP66 rating
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection