- Excellent image quality
- Varifocal DC-iris lens
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Power over Ethernet
- Easy installation with pixel counter
The AXIS M1113 offers a professional and affordable fixed camera suitable for a wide range of video surveillance applications, such as for retail and banking as well as libraries and other office buildings. It can be used indoors, as well as in an outdoor housing.
Excellent image quality with progressive scan
The AXIS M1113 with CS-mount, varifocal, DC-iris lens provides excellent image quality without motion blur using progressive scan at 30 frames per second in SVGA resolution. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
Axis hosted video
Power over Ethernet
Power over Ethernet supplies power to the camera via the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs. The pixel counter further helps the installer verify that the pixel resolution of an object or face fulfills regulatory or specific customer requirements, for example, for facial identification purposes.
The AXIS M1113 supports digital pan/tilt/zoom, which allows a view cropped from the full view to be streamed for viewing or recording.
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption and IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)