Excellent image quality with progressive scan:
The AXIS M1113-E Network Camera has a CS-mount, varifocal, DC-iris lens and provides excellent image quality without motion blur using progressive scan at 30 frames per second in SVGA resolution. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
Save installation time and costs:
The camera is easy to install outdoors thanks to Power over Ethernet support, a removable sunshield and a wall bracket. It has protection against dust, rain, snow and sun and the operating conditions ranges between -20C to +50C (-4 F to 122 F) and requires no additional heater.
The casing is made of UV resistant polymer and requires no additional heater. Wall brackets and a removable sunshield are included in the package. Other mounting brackets are available as accessories.
- Excellent image quality
- Varifocal DC-iris lens
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Power over Ethernet
- Easy installation with pixel counter
- Outdoor-ready, IP66 rating
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)