The Axis Communications AXIS M1034-W Network Camera is a small and smart surveillance solution ideal for securing locations such as small businesses, boutiques, restaurants, hotels or residences. This intuitive and dependable camera offers excellent image quality and professional monitoring capabilities.
The AXIS M1034-W Network Camera with its functional and smart design offers a high quality yet affordable video surveillance solution. Using progressive scan technology, the camera provides HDTV images of moving objects with minimum motion blur. It can simultaneously provide multiple H.264 and motion JPEG streams that are individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints. It is designed for easy and flexible installation.
The AXIS M1034-W offers the choice of either a wireless or a wired connection to the network. The camera features Wi-Fi Protected Setup protocol, which simplifies the process of configuring logical security on wireless networks. It features an integrated PIR sensor for detecting movement even in the dark, and a white LED for illuminating the scene at an event. The camera additionally supports one input and one output port for connecting external devices.
The AXIS M1034-W camera provides two-way audio support with a built-in microphone and speaker, allowing remote listening in on an area, as well as communication with individuals directly or using uploaded or recorded audio clips.
- Easy and Flexible Installation
- PIR Sensor and Illumination LED
- Microphone, Speaker and I/O Ports
- Wireless Capabilities
- 1/4" progressive scan RGB CMOS sensor
- 2.8mm F2.0 fixed iris lens with adjustable focus
- Frame rate of 30 fps in all resolutions enables seamless video output
- 80° horizontal angle of view allows for monitoring a broad surveillance area
- PIR sensor and illumination LED allows for surveillance in low-light conditions
- Two-way audio: Built-in microphone and speaker enable you to communicate with on-site visitors or potential intruders
- Privacy masking enables you to conceal certain areas in the recording frame
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering, and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
- One input and one output port for connecting external devices
- Supports both wireless and wired connections
- Easy and flexible installation