AXIS M1033-W offers the choice of either a wireless or a wired connection to the network. It features Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ protocol, which simplifies the process of configuring logical security on wireless networks. The combination of the wireless 802.11b/g/n standard and the WPS protocol assures user-friendliness and high network security, while enabling the video to be streamed reliably over a wireless network.
Intruder alarm capabilities:
The AXIS M1033-W integrates a passive infrared (PIR) sensor for detecting movement – even in the dark. It includes a white LED for illuminating the scene automatically at an event or when requested by the user. It also offers two-way audio communication with integrated microphone and speaker, allowing remote listening in on an area as well as communication with individuals directly or using recorded audio clips.
Easy and flexible installation:
The mounting stand can be installed on wall and ceiling. For higher mounting flexibility, an optional extension is also available (100 mm or 4.0”). A mounting clamp allows the camera to be installed in shelves. They are powered by a white power supply which is included.
- Support for 802.11b/g/n standards
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Easy and flexible installation
- PIR sensor and illumination LED
- Microphone and speaker
- I/O port
- Two-way audio and audio detection
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX® and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)