Small and functional camera design:
AXIS M1013 Network Camera supports edge storage, which includes support for storage on microSDHC cards as well as recording to network shares such as Network-Attached Storage (NAS). Video intelligence includes video motion detection and active tampering alarm. Together with AXIS Camera Companion, AXIS M1013 offers a very price competitive solution. The network camera is, ideal for securing locations such as small businesses, boutiques, restaurants, hotels or residences. It offers superior video quality in its class at 30 frames per second in SVGA resolution.
High-performance compression and streaming capabilities:
AXIS M1013 provides multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 as well as Motion JPEG. Full frame rate and resolution is provided in either compression. The H.264 compression enables optimization for bandwidth and storage efficiency by significantly reducing the bit rate.
Easy and flexible installation:
The mounting stand can be installed on wall and ceiling. A mounting clamp allows the camera to be installed in shelves. They are powered by a white power supply which is included.
- Functional and smart design
- Edge Storage on microSD/microSD card
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Easy and flexible installation
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering and HTTPS encryption
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)