- Discreet and compact design
- Two-way audio support
- Power over Ethernet
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
AXIS 216FD offers a discreet, compact and cost-efficient solution with effective protection against tampering. The dome glass is fixed from the inside and the casing is secured to the wall or ceiling using tamper-proof mounting screws.
Thanks to its high-quality progressive scan sensor and advanced image processing, the AXIS 216FD delivers crisp and clear images - even in low-light conditions. The built-in two-way audio capabilities including audio detection alarm allow for real-time communication with visitors or intruders. This small and discreet camera is ideal for monitoring stores, schools, banks and other office buildings.
AXIS 216FD-V is quick and easy to install. It allows flexible mounting on wall, hard or drop ceiling and versatile adjustment by panning, tilting and rotating the varifocal lens to any camera angle.
Power over Ethernet
Support for Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive both data and power over a single Ethernet cable - which makes the installation easier and cheaper. If connected to a central Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), the camera can continue to operate even when there is a power failure.
Customer story using the AXIS 216FD Network camera:
Beautiful games without incident or accident Axis network cameras ensure safety of revellers at spectacular Mbombela Stadium - The Mbombela Multipurpose Recreational Stadium, constructed on the outskirts of Nelspruit as one of the ten official venues of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™, boasts a truly unique African design. With its [...]
- Superior image quality with progressive scan
- 30 frames per second in VGA resolution (640x480 pixels)
- Multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)