- Vandal-resistant and compact design
- Two-way audio support
- Power over Ethernet
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
The AXIS 216FD-V Fixed Dome Network Camera is ideal for demanding indoor surveillance of stores, schools, prisons and banks. The metal base and durable transparent cover provide excellent protection against vandalism.
Thanks to its high-quality progressive scan sensor and advanced image processing, the camera delivers crisp and clear images - even in low-light conditions. The built-in two-way audio capabilities including audio detection alarm allow for real-time communication with visitors or intruders.
The AXIS 216FD-V is quick and easy to install. It allows flexible mounting on wall, hard or drop ceiling and versatile adjustment by panning, tilting and rotating the varifocal lens to any camera angle. Smoked transparent covers are options for further discretion.
Power over Ethernet
Support for Power over Ethernet allows the camera to receive both data and power over a single Ethernet cable - which makes the installation easier and cheaper. If connected to a central Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), the camera can continue to operate even when there is a power failure.
Customer story using the AXIS 216FD-V Network camera:
Video surveillance goes to the center court Axis network video surveillance powers Ningbo Tennis Center - Ningbo city has a population of over two million and is located in Zhejiang province, China. The local authorities have recently built a tennis center to hold international matches, daily exercise and events, which includes [...]
- Superior image quality with progressive scan
- 30 frames per second in VGA resolution (640x480 pixels)
- Multi-window motion detection with alarm image buffering
- Network security using multiple user access levels, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Powerful Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including AXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory for upload of embedded applications
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)