Video surveillance in vehicles:
The AXIS P3905-R is a high-performance camera specially designed for mobile video surveillance in buses, trains, subway cars and emergency vehicles.
Vibration resistance and tampering alarm:
The camera has protection against dust and water, and can withstand tough conditions such as vibrations, shocks, bumps and temperature fluctuations. The active tampering alarm can detect tampering attempts such as blocking or spray-painting.
HDTV quality video and Traffic Light mode:
AXIS P3905-R has support for HDTV 1080p. The camera is specially adapted to respond quickly to changes in light levels, ensuring that high image quality is maintained. Traffic Light mode helps to better distinguish colors of traffic lights in very dark scenes. The use of progressive scan also produces clearer images of moving objects. The pixel counter helps verify that the pixel resolution of an object or face meets regulatory or specific customer requirements.
Quick and reliable installation:
The camera is designed for quick and reliable installation. The desired field of view and a leveled image can be easily achieved by using the supplied lens tool to direct and rotate the ball that holds the lens and image sensor. Since the AXIS P39-R Series shares the same physical interface as the preceding model, the AXIS M31-R Series, upgrades of existing installations are quick and easy.
Power over Ethernet support further simplifies installation since only one cable is needed for carrying power and video.
- Compact, rugged design
- HDTV video quality
- Traffic Light mode
- Edge storage
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection.
- Support for common e-mail services requires 5.50 firmware or later. The access to many common webmail services requires SSL/TLS security. Predefined profiles for Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and Yahoo are included in the 5.50 firmware in order to simplify the configuration.
- Product Name: P3905-R Fixed Dome Camera Mobile FXD Rugged Dome 1080P PoE
- Product Type: Network Camera
- Image Sensor Size: 1/2.8"
- Tilt: 15° to 90°
- Maximum Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Image Sensor Type: RGB CMOS
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Lens Mount Type: M12-mount
- Product Family: P39-R
- Swivel: -30° to 30°
- Color Supported: Color
- Connectivity Technology: Cable
- Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Product Series: P39-R
- Product Model: P3905-R
- Illumination: Minimum 0.2 Lux
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: WEEE
- Flash Memory Capacity: 128 MB
- Ethernet: Yes
- Longest Shutter Speed: 2 Second
- Shortest Shutter Speed: 1/33500 Second
- Country of Origin: China
- Video Formats: Motion JPEG
- Viewing Angle: 47° to 102°
- Application/Usage: Indoor
- System Requirements: Operating System:
- Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Windows Server 2008/Server 2003
- DirectX 9c or higher