AXIS M1145-L Network Camera is an affordable and compact fixed camera, perfectly suited for boutiques, restaurants, hotels and offices or other places where surveillance is required during day and night.
Excellent image quality:
AXIS M1145-L with board-mount, varifocal, P-iris lens provides excellent image quality at 30 frames per second in 2 megapixel / HDTV resolution. The P-iris control provides optimal depth of field, resolution, image contrast and clarity. The cost-effective, compactly designed camera offers multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams that can be individually optimized for bandwidth and storage efficiency. The camera supports digital pan/tilt/zoom, which allows a view cropped from the full view to be streamed for viewing or recording.
Built-in IR-LEDs with OptimizedIR:
AXIS M1145-L offers Axis OptimizedIR, a power-efficient LED technology that provides an adaptable angle of IR illumination and discreet integration of IR LEDs, the cameras provide automatic illumination of a scene in complete darkness, at an event or when requested by a user. The IR LED illumination which is invisible to the human eye, is perfect for discovering objects in a range of up to 15 meters (50 ft).
Edge storage for reliable surveillance systems
AXIS M1145-L offers support for edge storage that allows recording video directly to a storage such as an microSD/SD/SDHC card, thereby creating a flexible and reliable video surveillance system.
Ease of installation:
Power over Ethernet supplies power to the camera via the network, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs. AXIS M1145-Lalso offers remote zoom and focus that eliminates the need for hands-on fine tuning and ensures that the camera’s angle of view is optimized for the area to be monitored.
The input/output port can be used for simple notification to an alarm panel or control of a relay or similar. The input is also ideal, for instance, when using a PIR sensor.
- HDTV 1080p/2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate.
- Day & Night functionality
- Built-in IR LEDs and OptimizedIR
- Edge storage
- H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Ease of installation
- I/O support
- P-iris control
- Supports AXIS Digital Autotracking Automatic tracking of moving objects
- Network security using multi-level password protection, IP address filtering, HTTPS encryption and IEEE 802.1X authentication
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) which helps secure the necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
- Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)in addition to IP version 4 (IPv4)
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX ® from Axis Communications