- Rugged design
- Extended temperature range
- SFP slot for fiber connection
- Edge storage
- AXIS Camera Application Platform
- Power over Ethernet
- H.264 and Motion JPEG streams
Rugged video encoder for tough environments
AXIS Q7424-R is a high performance 1-4 channel standalone solution that enables flexible migration of analog cameras into an IP-based video surveillance system in challenging conditions. AXIS Q7424-R features a rugged design optimized to withstand vibrations, shocks and extreme temperatures.
Reduced bandwidth and storage needs
AXIS Q7424-R offers the highly efficient H.264 video compression, which drastically reduces bandwidth and storage requirements without compromising image quality. Motion JPEG is also supported for increased flexibility.
Powerful and full-featured
AXIS Q7424-R supports all types of analog cameras including PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) and PTZ domes, using the built-in RS-422 and RS-485 serial port. The video encoder also includes edge storage through a built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot.
AXIS Q7424-R features an SFP slot for optional fiber connectivity, which gives the flexibility to connect the video encoder cost-effectively to the network over long distances.
Length x Width x Height: 168 mm (6,61") x 135 mm (5,31") x 45(1,77")
Weight: 800 g (1.7 lb.)
- Two‐way audio support
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, active tampering alarm and audio detection.
- Four configurable inputs/outputs for connections to external devices such as sensors and relays, enabling the system to receive and respond to alarms.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
- Support for hosted video with One-Click Camera connection
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)