360° or 180° panoramic surveillance:
The AXIS M3027-PVE Network Camera is a 5-megapixel fixed mini dome that provides detailed, high quality 360° or 180° panoramic views. The vandal resistant, outdoor-ready mini dome can be used to detect activities, track the flow of people and improve area management. The camera is ideal for installations indoors or outdoors at hotels, gas stations, boutiques, restaurants, schools and offices.
AXIS M3027-PVE offers different views: 360° overview and dewarped views such as panorama, double panorama and quad views. The quad view is suitable, for instance, when the camera is positioned at an intersection. The camera also provides four individually cropped out and dewarped view areas where users can digitally pan, tilt and zoom in on areas of interest. Multiple video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG can be sent simultaneously.
Outdoor-ready, day & night:
The mini dome is outdoor-ready and vandal-resistant, with IP66, NEMA 4X and IK10 ratings. It has day/night functionality with an automatically removable infrared-cut filter. When the filter is removed, the camera takes advantage of invisible near-infrared light from available light sources to produce good quality black and white video.
Easy and flexible installation:
AXIS M3027-PVE can be mounted on a wall or ceiling. The camera comes focused at delivery, which shortens the installation time. It has a 2 m (6.6 ft.) network cable attached and supports Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), which eliminates the need for power cables and reduces installation costs.
Intelligent video and video management:
AXIS M3027-PVE offers video motion detection and active tampering alarm. The camera also supports the installation of intelligent video applications, such as people counting and heat mapping, through the AXIS Camera Application Platform. In addition, the camera’s built-in microSDHC card slot enables several days of recording to be stored locally on a memory card. When local storage is used together with the free AXIS Camera Companion, users have an easy way to remotely view and manage video from up to 16 cameras per site.
- 360°/180° panoramic views in up to 5 MP resolution
- Compact, vandal-resistant, outdoor-ready design
- Input/output ports for external devices
- Digital PTZ and multi-view streaming with dewarped views
- Enhanced capacity for video analytics
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications.
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection.
- Support for common e-mail services requires 5.50 firmware or later. The access to many common webmail services requires SSL/TLS security. Predefined profiles for Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and Yahoo are included in the 5.50 firmware in order to simplify the configuration.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org) and cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com).